- Crying isn't a sign of weakness. It's a sign you've been strong too long.
- What's meant to be will always find a way.
- If you love something, set it free. If it comes back then it's yours. If it doesn't, then it never was.
- Life's not about the destination. It's about the journey.
- Live. Laugh. Love
- Life's too short to waste.
- Don't make someone your everything. Because when they're gone, you're left with nothing.
- It's not illegal unless you get caught ;)
- Don't make someone fall for you unless you're willing to catch them.
- Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've looked beyond the imperfections.
- Love is friendship set on fire
- Life's not about waiting out the storm. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
- There's gotta be rain before the rainbow
- Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.
- You know you're in love when you don't want to sleep because your reality is finally better than your dreams.
- Trust takes years to earn and seconds to break
- It hurts when you make someone a priority when to them you're just an option.
- I'm writing my life story. Too bad it's in pen.
- Everything happens for a reason.
Monday, October 17, 2011
Quotes Just Cuz
I don't really have a clever post to share with everyone tonight so I figured I would just share some of my favorite quotes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Operation Dream House Loading: All New Bones
So when you walked into the main living area of the house, you could tell that the floor kind of waved. Like most older houses, it settled a...
-
Warning: This is one of those me, venting my life problems. So I apologize in advance. Well, I've been struggling. Plain and simpl...
-
I was gonna save this for tuesday but I'm bored. Basically, I turn 18 in 4 days and of course I'm having rebellious thoughts of gett...
-
I hadn't planned on this being the topic of my next post. Honestly, I didn't think I would think to comment on this topic on here bu...

No comments:
Post a Comment