Ahhhhh! I'm so sorry all my dedicated readers! Things have been super crazy lately so I haven't been able to post much.
Alrighty, so since I last posted I've actually moved out of my house in Van Wert and moved in with my friend Jen, her husband, Nick, and their 4 year old twin boys, Devon and Phillip (who happen to be the most adorable twins in the entire world). So it's been quite a learning experience because I now do my own laundry, cook, grocery shop, clean, ect. It's been fun and I'm definitely glad I did it.
And! Now I'm back and there will probably be about 5 different posts just tonight so stay tuned, lovelies! (:
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Operation Dream House Loading: All New Bones
So when you walked into the main living area of the house, you could tell that the floor kind of waved. Like most older houses, it settled a...
-
Warning: This is one of those me, venting my life problems. So I apologize in advance. Well, I've been struggling. Plain and simpl...
-
I was gonna save this for tuesday but I'm bored. Basically, I turn 18 in 4 days and of course I'm having rebellious thoughts of gett...
-
I hadn't planned on this being the topic of my next post. Honestly, I didn't think I would think to comment on this topic on here bu...

No comments:
Post a Comment