- High school: done, over. About freaking time. I've only been stuck there for like forever and a half.
- Graduation and Party: Getting all that over and done with this weekend (will post about it probably sunday night or monday)
- Got a house: Finally. Just waiting on the loan paperwork to be finished and me and the roomies will be moving back to V-Dub in a nice big house. Super duper excited :)
- Got my interview with a head honcho: Cuz I want to do nothing else but spend my life at McDonalds. At least I'll be a manager and be getting better money and hours.
- Scheduled college classes: Got my summer classes scheduled and starting next month I will be in college.. now I just gotta figure out where to get a thousand dollars to pay for it. Taking donations! :)
- Ready to enjoy my summer: Self explanatory. :)
Saturday, May 19, 2012
In Case You're Curious
Just in case you're curious, here's whats going on in my hot mess of a life:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Operation Dream House Loading: All New Bones
So when you walked into the main living area of the house, you could tell that the floor kind of waved. Like most older houses, it settled a...
-
Warning: This is one of those me, venting my life problems. So I apologize in advance. Well, I've been struggling. Plain and simpl...
-
I was gonna save this for tuesday but I'm bored. Basically, I turn 18 in 4 days and of course I'm having rebellious thoughts of gett...
-
I hadn't planned on this being the topic of my next post. Honestly, I didn't think I would think to comment on this topic on here bu...


No comments:
Post a Comment