Sunday, July 1, 2012
Currently.
Alrighty so clearly I fell off the grid again and I'm sorry. But here is a little bit of my currently:
Eating: Nothing. Just finished KFC for dinner (:
Drinking: Water
Watching: 16 and pregnant
Doing: This blog post and catching up on all the photo posts I didn't get around to doing (oops...)
Texting: No one.. forever alone..
Thinking about: Life. Love. Happiness. School. Bleh. Everything.
Worrying about: My two tests I have tomorrow that I haven't studied for at all.. My jobs that I'm epically failing at...
Striving for: Working my butt off at two jobs to save up some money for school and such. Getting moved in and settled into the new house (appliances come in wednesday and hopefully my bed will be in around the same time!) Not failing the two classes I'm taking now.
So thats whats up currently for me. I hope everyone has a good week to come :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Operation Dream House Loading: All New Bones
So when you walked into the main living area of the house, you could tell that the floor kind of waved. Like most older houses, it settled a...
-
Warning: This is one of those me, venting my life problems. So I apologize in advance. Well, I've been struggling. Plain and simpl...
-
I was gonna save this for tuesday but I'm bored. Basically, I turn 18 in 4 days and of course I'm having rebellious thoughts of gett...
-
I hadn't planned on this being the topic of my next post. Honestly, I didn't think I would think to comment on this topic on here bu...


No comments:
Post a Comment