Yes I realize it's now wednesday. I didn't get off work til 12am then I was really fired up so I went and ran then I had to shower so now here is the post! :)
Update! I have my appointement set for Thursday at 3 to get my first tattoo! However, I will not be revealing it until after I get it. I'm so excited though :)
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Operation Dream House Loading: All New Bones
So when you walked into the main living area of the house, you could tell that the floor kind of waved. Like most older houses, it settled a...
-
Warning: This is one of those me, venting my life problems. So I apologize in advance. Well, I've been struggling. Plain and simpl...
-
I was gonna save this for tuesday but I'm bored. Basically, I turn 18 in 4 days and of course I'm having rebellious thoughts of gett...
-
I hadn't planned on this being the topic of my next post. Honestly, I didn't think I would think to comment on this topic on here bu...






No comments:
Post a Comment