Okayyy so I have this friend. His name is Josh (Joshua) Roberts who I have been really close to since the 8th grade and we have been through EVERYTHING together. We've been friends, enemies, dating (err...), just everything and we've had countless fights but honestly it's only brought us closer and I love him to death and he's one of the best friends I've ever had. He's an amazing person and also an amazing singer and actor and this is his Glee project audition! I encourage you to check it out and like it. :)
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Another Amazing Audition to See!
Okayyy so I have this friend. His name is Josh (Joshua) Roberts who I have been really close to since the 8th grade and we have been through EVERYTHING together. We've been friends, enemies, dating (err...), just everything and we've had countless fights but honestly it's only brought us closer and I love him to death and he's one of the best friends I've ever had. He's an amazing person and also an amazing singer and actor and this is his Glee project audition! I encourage you to check it out and like it. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Operation Dream House Loading: All New Bones
So when you walked into the main living area of the house, you could tell that the floor kind of waved. Like most older houses, it settled a...
-
Warning: This is one of those me, venting my life problems. So I apologize in advance. Well, I've been struggling. Plain and simpl...
-
I was gonna save this for tuesday but I'm bored. Basically, I turn 18 in 4 days and of course I'm having rebellious thoughts of gett...
-
I hadn't planned on this being the topic of my next post. Honestly, I didn't think I would think to comment on this topic on here bu...


No comments:
Post a Comment