Very simple, strawberries and Splenda (a healthy sugar/not sugar substitute). It delicious, cheap, and healthy. All you gotta do is cut the tops off the strawberries and cut them into fourths and viola! Dip them in Splenda and enjoy! :)
Monday, November 7, 2011
Snack Time (:
I love food. Like lots and lots. It's kind of a problem really. But I have found an extremely delicious (and healthy!) snack that I happen to love and am going to share with my amazing readers.
Very simple, strawberries and Splenda (a healthy sugar/not sugar substitute). It delicious, cheap, and healthy. All you gotta do is cut the tops off the strawberries and cut them into fourths and viola! Dip them in Splenda and enjoy! :)
Very simple, strawberries and Splenda (a healthy sugar/not sugar substitute). It delicious, cheap, and healthy. All you gotta do is cut the tops off the strawberries and cut them into fourths and viola! Dip them in Splenda and enjoy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Operation Dream House Loading: All New Bones
So when you walked into the main living area of the house, you could tell that the floor kind of waved. Like most older houses, it settled a...
-
Warning: This is one of those me, venting my life problems. So I apologize in advance. Well, I've been struggling. Plain and simpl...
-
I was gonna save this for tuesday but I'm bored. Basically, I turn 18 in 4 days and of course I'm having rebellious thoughts of gett...
-
I hadn't planned on this being the topic of my next post. Honestly, I didn't think I would think to comment on this topic on here bu...


No comments:
Post a Comment