The family went out to take an air boat ride on the swamp and to an amusement park called Fun Spot. I decided I wasn't much interested in joining them so they dropped me off at the resort pool. I laid out to work on my tan for an hour or so before heading back to the condo to shower and pay some bills.
Lazy day. Thats about it. I did get Chik fil a for dinner though. So another good day in Florida (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Operation Dream House Loading: All New Bones
So when you walked into the main living area of the house, you could tell that the floor kind of waved. Like most older houses, it settled a...
-
Warning: This is one of those me, venting my life problems. So I apologize in advance. Well, I've been struggling. Plain and simpl...
-
I was gonna save this for tuesday but I'm bored. Basically, I turn 18 in 4 days and of course I'm having rebellious thoughts of gett...
-
I hadn't planned on this being the topic of my next post. Honestly, I didn't think I would think to comment on this topic on here bu...

No comments:
Post a Comment