Thursday, August 16, 2012
Vacation - Day 7
Dad wanted to get up early so he drug us outta bed at 8:30am annnnnnd I (like usual) didn't go to bed until 4am so that kinda sucked a lot. Got to have breakfast at Ponderosa then went to the flea market for some browsing. It was pretty cool. Then we got to make the two hour drive to Clearwater Beach.
It was beautiful and great time to work on my tan some more. We were there for a couple hours before heading over to my dad's friend's condo to hang out and eat some pizza. We had some great conversations about car wrecks and IPads. So all and all another really great day. Unfortunately, I'm currently packing my stuff cuz we gotta be out of our condo by 10 am.
Brightside, I'm happy to be going home to my roommates and friends. Downside, I'm gonna miss Florida and the relaxation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Operation Dream House Loading: All New Bones
So when you walked into the main living area of the house, you could tell that the floor kind of waved. Like most older houses, it settled a...
-
Warning: This is one of those me, venting my life problems. So I apologize in advance. Well, I've been struggling. Plain and simpl...
-
I was gonna save this for tuesday but I'm bored. Basically, I turn 18 in 4 days and of course I'm having rebellious thoughts of gett...
-
I hadn't planned on this being the topic of my next post. Honestly, I didn't think I would think to comment on this topic on here bu...




No comments:
Post a Comment